Re: [Evolution] Calendar List View

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 14:06, David C Sterratt wrote:
My probes of Google have revealed nothing on this question, so I'm
resorting to the list.

I was wondering if evolution has a "list view" of recurring
appointments, a la outlook.  Rather than displaying the events in a
day, week or month calendar, the events appear rather like an "ls -l"
type file listing (except prettier).  I think that events can be
clicked on and edited.  (I haven't got windows box nearby to check
this.)  I've searched through the evolution menus, but not found
anything like a list view of appointments.

no, it doesn't have this.

If evolution doesn't currently do this, are the plans to make it do
so?

no plans so far, although it could be added in future releases. You
could add a wishlist bug to bugzilla, so that we have it listed there,
and, hopefully, it will be implemented in later releases.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>