Re: [Evolution] Why evolution only use the "Sent" folder under "local folder"?

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 21:15, Calvin Liu wrote:
Thanks Christian!

The option is under "Default" tab of mail account setting. But at the
first time I changed the option, it doesn't work. Then I tried it again
(without restart evolution) and it works.
Seems this should be the default case, I mean using IMAP folders instead
of local folders by default for a IMAP server account, right?

if you can figure out what the url of the sent and drafts folders on the
imap server are without being able to connect to it and get a folder
tree (hell, even with a folder listing it'd be hard), go right on ahead
and send us a patch.

Jeff

Calvin