Re: [Evolution] Why evolution only use the "Sent" folder under "local folder"?

Thanks Christian!

The option is under "Default" tab of mail account setting. But at the first time I changed the option, it doesn't work. Then I tried it again (without restart evolution) and it works. Seems this should be the default case, I mean using IMAP folders instead of local folders by default for a IMAP server account, right?

Calvin