Re: [Evolution] Copy from mail message

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 10:23, David Sterratt wrote:
I don't seem to be able to copy text from mail messages in evolution
1.0.8 (as packaged by redhat in their RH 8.0 distribution).  This is
true if the mail message is either in the main evolution window under
the list of messages, or in its own window, after having double clicked
on the subject.  There is no "Copy" item in the edit menu.

There was a really long thread on this less than a week ago, so you
might want to check the mail archives for more details.  Start here:

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2002-October/022548.html

I can copy text by selecting it and then using the X middle mouse button
method, but this doesn't seem like the way things ought to be,
especially for users migrating from MS windows.

This is Linux, not Windows, so things should work the way Unix users are
used to.  That being said, I'll refer you back to the previous thread
for more details.

Dan

Is this just a problem for me, or is this a "feature" of evolution?

David