[Evolution] Evolution + uw-imap + Debian Woody

Hi all!

I have an annoying problem with Evo 1.0.5 / 1.0.8 under Debian Wooody.

One of my machines (Woody, too) is running an uw-imap Server.

My Setup:
fetchmail -> postfix -> antivir -> procmail -> SpamAssassin -> Imap

The problem is that Evolution is not updating the "new-mail-count" for the imap-server.
So I have to click each (of my 30+) Folder(s) to see if i have new mail.
(When I click the folder, Evolution shows the new mails)

Well that *did* work with Evo under SuSE 7.x and 8.x so i guess it is a
Debian thing.

I have tried using Evolution 1.0.8 and 1.0.5. I even tried the
"original" (ie: not Debian) Ximian-Evolution from a Ximian mirror.

With other mail programs (ie: Sylpheed) the "new-mail-count" is correct,
so it has to be a ximian/gnome Debian specific problem.

Could someone please give me a hint or two on how to find out what's
going wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--

Matthias Hentges
[www.hentges.net] -> PGP + HTML are welcome

My OS: Debian Woody: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice