[Evolution] CVS Spell checker change?

Running CVS branch evolution-1-2-branch of: evolution, gal, gtkhtml

Is there a new requirement for gnome-spell for the 1.1.90 CVS version of
evolution?  In the composer it always marks the first word as incorrect,
but ignores all other words in the email.

I have:
ispell 3.2.06
aspell 0.50.2
gnome-spell 0.5 (evolution-1-1 CVS branch as of last night)

I tried to get a evolution-1-2-branch like all the other components, but
that didn't pull any source, although the branch does exist.  Should I
be switching to another revision?

BTW, I'm still running CVS branch soup-0-7 for soup.  Is that still
correct?

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger