Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2 Release Candidate 1

I think I've been having the same problem.  I don't really use any local
mailboxes anymore, but next time Evo freezes I will try them, and I will
also try opening a message in a window.

When you have this problem, do notifications begin to "stack up" on the
status bar? i.e. "Storing folder xxx..." "Retrieving message xxx..."

Eric