Re: [Evolution] Request for additions/corrections in Evolution

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 20:33, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
When forwarding chain mail, you should just Forward As Attachment, then
there's no need to ever have to strip >'s from the message body.

So its a real shame that some sites, like Yahoo, drop attachments for
"security reasons" AKA "we run lame MUAs ourselves"

        Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]