Re: [Evolution] Mail reader window useless

I guess you never thought of resizing the message pane eh? :-)

On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 13:37, Zot O'Connor wrote:
Is it me or does it seem that Ximian has something against using the
separate pane window?

I have checked around with Outlook, Netscape, and Pegausus (just for
laughs)  users and many of them, more than I thought, use external
panes.  They just do not like not being able to see their whole INBOX
while reading a mail.  Interestingly enough a few thought the mailbox
listing should be external to the main window, not the mail note.  This
makes some sense, the mailbox listing then functions like a navigation
index to the "main" program....