Re: [Evolution] Mail reader window useless

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 18:05, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
[snip]
I'm no gnome developer (my specialty is KSH/SH, Makefiles, change
control and system administration), but could you point me to what files
(in other branches of Evolution) that I would find that "old" way of
viewing mails?  I would like to see if maybe I can understand the code
enough to make my own merge of that code for my personal use.

Once you see the old code you'll fully understand why it was removed :-)

anyways, you can do:

cvs update -r 1.23 message-browser.c

and

cvs update -r 1.3 message-browser.h