Re: [Evolution] Problems with contacts in 1.0.5

On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 08:01, Michael Gruner wrote:
- Evolution gives the following warning:
    evolution-shell-WARNING **:
e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type() -- Unknown type `contacts'

- Can't open contacts-folder

Hello,

please take a look at my thread wombat chrashes on startup. I get that
warnings with the unknown type 'contacts', too.

That's because the addressbook component isn't starting up right.

 For me the problem is
solved by restarting Evo...maybe we should wait for the next snapshot?!

The wombat crash should be fixed in today's snapshots.

-- Dan