Re: [Evolution] Mail reader window useless

As this function now seems useless, will it dissappear in the future?

And in the past there were a large number of requests that one be able
to edit and resend a message from any mailbox, has that idea been
scrapped? - I mention this as it has always seemed obvious that you
should be able to double click on a message header and up it pops in an
edit window ready for change and send, and it appears that the window
most likely to implement this is slated for oblivion ...

BillK