[Evolution] mailbox unavailable

ok, so after some time spent scouring the archives i found out why after
saving messages in the outgoing folder and changing your outgoing mail
server requires a little hacking of the mbox file.  I had to delete the
X-Evolution-Transport header and then it sent just like it was supposed
to.

I was wondering why this was and there was a reply by someone regarding
the fact that Evolution needs to know which outgoing server to use.

Couldn't evolution just store the mail account identity, and then do a
look up on the accounts outgoing mail settings for the actual method
when I hit send?  This way I could change the outgoing server address
and the Outgoing message would automagically find the new one!

I imagine this isn't a problem that comes up often, but it has concerned
me for the passed couple hours.

Thanks,

~ Bryan