Re: [Evolution] Evolution Problem

Last I checked there's an open bug about this. It's very problematic
when it happens and I'm sure it's lead people to think that Evolution
has eaten their data. Why not just (at least) have the warning dialog
give the user the option to kill the mbox.ev-summary file and regenerate
it. I seriously suspect that many people have silently been turned off
by Evoultion because of this.

--Ben