[Evolution] disk quota full == mail corruption?

My disk quota filled up as evo was getting messages from an IMAP server.
I have a bunch of completely empty messages now with no From address, no
Subject, and no Sent time. Is there some way to force evo to re-download
these messages from the IMAP server? I tried exiting, fixing my quota
problems, and restarting, but that didn't work. I am pretty sure that
some of the "empty" messages are actually critical email.

Thanks,
Eric

PS - is this a bug? Seems like it.