[Evolution] csv2vcard

I have released version 0.0.5 of csv2vcard.
This release brings major changes. I rewrote the whole thing in another
scripting language called ruby (was python), cleaned up the command line
interface and (most importantly for potential users) added a grafical
user interface.

With the new interface it's really easy to convert your csv contact
files exported by many windows applications and databases (e.g. Outlook)
to the vcard format which is parsable by evolution (and most other
mailers and PIM software).

You can find the package at http://sourceforge.net/projects/csv2vcard/ -
it's still beta. The gui was only tested by me, but I hope it's not too
unstable (I found no more bugs but I was very tired when I stopped
looking for them ;-) ). Please report bugs and request features at the
sourceforge site.

Is there other stuff that could be done with the csv converter and
interface? Calenders are not usually exportable in csv, are they?

Cheers,

   Thorsten