[Evolution] transferring email repositories between evolution and outlook

Hi all:
I'm in the uncomfortable position of having to use Outlook temporarily. I
have been using Evolution for a while, and have a msg store in it.
I have to use Outlook temporarily (at the office) and will want to migrate
the Outlook msg store to Evolution when I get Linux up and running at the
office.
I was hoping to find a way of doing this, but nothing is obvious! The
closest thing I can find in Outlook (ver 2002) for exporting is it's "
Personal Folder File". However I've no idea if Evolution can accept this
format..... probably not.
The options under Evolution for importing are very different.
Is there a way of converting the Personal Folder File to an Evolution format
for import?
I'm hoping that I don't have to start over again with my new office adoption
of Evolution!
Regs
Rupert Heesom