Re: [Evolution] Auto Preview when choosing delete

Not quite the same, I wanted it to leave the cursor where it was, and
still apply to where the cursor was, because of the difficulty of
navigating the mouse pointer (e.g. i like to use the cursor keys and the
mouse to bring up the menu on the current message).

One reason technically is that the message-list is handled by a
super-mega-widget that keeps track of everythign through the cursor
position, and directs most actions.

That is, when we popup the menu, we process based on the cursor position
we get from the widget.  i.e. we can't just get the rightclick event and
map it to the row you clicked on directly, even if the widget didn't
handle it itself, which it does.