Re: [Evolution] Auto Preview when choosing delete

I want the same behaviour.  May I ask the reason for making it change
the active message?

Chris Tooley

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 18:59, Not Zed wrote:

You could try hitting 'q' to turn off the message display.

We've debated the rightclick behaviour before, although i dont think
this behaviour came up (i wanted right click not to move the cursor at
all, for example).