Re: [Evolution] Read source

Thirded.

It got changed a while ago, i think to work more like outlook does, and
less like mozilla does, etc.

One problem is there's too much snot, uh, features, in the menu's to
fit.

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 22:53, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 15:03, Andy Cedilnik wrote:
Hello!

Is there any special reason for view mail source to be so difficult to
do? I mean going to the View menu and to Message Display sub-menu sounds
like an overkill to me.
The right mouse button could easily hold more features.

Seconded.

I very much like single-keystroke shortcuts (meaning: without modifier
key) whenever I'm not editing text. pan style navigation would suit me
fine ('n' for next msg, 'p' for previous, space-reading, s for show full
source ...)

cheerio
-- vbi

--
I sign e-mail using OpenPGP (rfc2440) compliant software.