Re: [Evolution] no resend??

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 15:22, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Nevermind, it is still "Edit as New" but it only works if the folder is
the *local* Sent folder, doesn't work for remote Sent folders.

I have just fixed this in CVS but it will still be broken in 1.0.4

This functions properly in the 20020506 snapshot of 1.0.4.99. I keep my
sent mail in an IMAP folder and I can just click on the title, then
File->Edit As New Message.

Maybe I'm missing the problem?

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek At Large                              purp wildbrain com