[Evolution] Oregon State Mirror Broken

Sending this to the list in case the mirror manager watches.  I use the
local Oregon State mirror for my red-carpet updates.  For about a week the
evolution developer snaps channel has not been found.  I noticed one of my
systems did get it's updates and then checked from where it was connected...
Ximian, so I tried it on one system that was failing to get the channel data
and it downloaded the data.  Not sure where else to report this....