Re: [Evolution] automatic forward a message

Not really, at least not directly, as there is no forward/mail action
for filters.

You could filter everything to a specific mbox and use another tool to
bounce that 'offline', independent of evolution perhaps.

It would be eaiser just to setup a .forward file where the mail is
delivered, though.