Re: [Evolution] E-mail component crashes

On Sat, 2002-05-04 at 02:08, Stefano Baronio wrote:
Hello everybody,
      does someone knows why the e-mail component of Evolution crashes from
when I upgraded it to the 1.02 release ?
Before that it all works properly.
No printing nor preview.
No solution upgrading it to 1.03.
It runs on RedHat 7.2 with all the Gnome Desktop installed.

I have a had problems with the mail compotnet, crashing after sending an
email while useing some Xenophilia derived gtk themes (kills the ximina
menu panle as well).

Changing to a less bugy theme engine fixes it, maybe you are having a
similar problem with a theme engine?

--

  R  Brown-Bayliss