Re: [Evolution] editing recurring events

On Sun, 2002-05-05 at 11:08, Marc Williams wrote:
I can't seem to edit just one instance of a recurring event.  I can
*delete* just one instance.  But when I attempt to *edit* an instance
and then save, the edit appears to apply to all instances of that
event.

Am I doing something wrong, is it a bug, or is this the intended
behavior?

Intended behavior, I believe.

You'll want to "Make this Occurence Movable" which isolates it from the
repeatable event; any edits you make after that will only affect the
single event.

Cheers!

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek At Large                              purp wildbrain com