[Evolution] Evolution mail component keeps dying - but fixed

Hi,

evolution 1.0.3. Mail component dies every time it tries to
send/receive. Uses all CPU for about 5 seconds and then notifies that
mail component has died. Is this the thing I saw earlier today on the
list about someone posting an attachment that crashes the mail
component? If so, "someone" don't do that!

I think I fixed it now after rebuilding my evolution directory bit by
bit and narrowed it down to one of the meta folders in the
~/evolution/local/Inbox directory. I deleted everything in there except
mbox and the problem seems fixed.

--
John S. Weber
jweber math cudenver edu