Re: [Evolution] please help with bug 21604, 1.1.x vs 1.0.x

How many people out there are using 1.1.x?

Are there any plans to start making snaps of the 1.1 tree rather than
the 1.0 tree?

I ask as I have a bug I am waiting on and bugzilla reports it has been
fixed in 1.1 but is unlikely to make it into the 1.0 releases.

Also, having thought about, I guess most snapshot users would consider
them selves to be testers at least, why not give us a 1.1 release rather
than minor changes to the 1.0 evolution?

--

  R  Brown-Bayliss