Re: [Evolution] [Evo] using IMAP a la Pine

I think the drafts folder can be set too, so could point to
postponed-msgs as well, although I'm not sure if they treat drafts the
same way.

speaking as one who uses both evolution (home) and pine (work) on my home
machine, I can say that they don't.  the problem, however, is that pine
deletes its drafts folder when it's empty, which causes all kinds of
problems for evolution because it doesn't sync properly with the imap
server (well, courier at least)...

-Chris