Re: [Evolution] Dependency conflict with new Ximian mozilla dstribution
- From: Larry Ewing <lewing ximian com>
- To: Janne Morén <jan moren lucs lu se>
- Cc: Evolution mailing list <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Dependency conflict with new Ximian mozilla dstribution
- Date: 29 Mar 2002 11:15:08 -0600
For now unsubscribe from the preview channel and use the evolution
packages from the ximian desktop channel. I would suspect the preview
channel will be fixed shortly, sorry for the trouble.
On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 11:00, Janne Morén wrote:
I just saw that Galeon 1.2.0 and mozilla 0.9.9 is up at red-carpet.
Great! - except that libnspr and libnss from Mozilla conflicts with the
version used for Evolution. So, question: can I reasonably safely force
the upgrade of those packages, or should I just wait until a new
Evolution fixes this? Of course, by that time, Mozilla1.0 is probably
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.
Mr. Jan Morén Dept. of Cognitive Science
Tel. +46-046 222 8588 Kungshuset, Lund
Fax. +46-046 222 9758 S-222 22 Lund, Sweden
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
] [Thread Prev