Re: [Evolution] Plans for PocketPC connectivity?

There is no "standard" connectivity software for pocketpc <--> linux
like there is for the pilot.
You can look into SynCE on Sourceforge. It's Alpha quality software and
is not for the novice to setup.
Something like SynCE needs to be mainstream before it will be included
in something like evolution. (I could be wrong, and hope I am, since I'm
not on the evolution development team).

Kevin Lane