[Evolution] Evolution searchs don't search attachments?

I've problems with searches in evolution not returning everything I
think they should.  This is true of both virtual folder searches and the
search feature that appears near the top of the window.

I think that the problem may be that attachments are not searched, even
if they are plain text or merely an attached email.  Could this be the
case?

If so, I'd like to request that attachments be searched, as well as the
attachment file name, for strings specifed in a search request.

Thanks,
Keith