[Evolution] Problems in CVS - Known?

I don't know if these are known issues or not, and since I live on the
CVS HEAD (1.1.0.99) branch, I expect "issues".  Just thought I would
pass this on.  Let me know if there is any capturing methods I could use
to provide more info. I won't bugzilla any of these unless it isn't
caused by some known "work in progress".

1) Evolution has become MUCH less stable.  It crashes/freezes quite
regularly this last week or two (usually within 30 minutes).

2) The INBOX message count in the "Shortcuts" section always stays at
the initial number of new messages from when evolution was started, and
the vfolders count in shortcuts never shows.  This started two or three
days ago.

3) The executive summary process is a CPU HOG.  This has been the case
for the last several weeks, although it's getting common (used to only
happen occasionally, now it happens all the time).  This is what I see
when only having run evolution for around 17-18 minutes: