Re: [Evolution] CVS HEAD addressbook problem

Le mer 20/03/2002 à 18:17, Jeffrey Stedfast a écrit :
In the spirit of being a user, I'll third that!

Jeff

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 10:54, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 15:40, Fred RISS wrote:
"We were unable to open this addressbook.  Please check that the\n"
"path exists and that you have permission to access it."
(...)
One part of the Bonobo-WARNING is in French (chemin vers un élément XML
d'interface utilisateur invalide) it means : "invalid path to an XML
user interface element".

Does anybody have a clue about these errors ?

I haven't looked very closely yet, but I have the same problem with the
addressbook not being able to read my Contacts folder anymore.

Chris?  :-)

Happy to see I'm not alone ;)
Should I fill a bug repport ?

--Fred