Re: [Evolution] LDAP autocomplete ...

Do you have indexing turned on for the cn and mail fields?  evolution
presently does a prefix search on mail and a substring search on cn, so
"mail=foo*" and "cn=*foo*".  oh, and it also does a prefix search on
displayName, so indexing that might help too.

Is this an openldap server?  by default the only indexing turned on for
them is on objectClass.

Chris