Re: [Evolution] Feature Needed: Email Message Priority and converting emails to a "Task"

I concur with Dick, priorities are used a LOT, especially when you get
75-125 emails a day.

On a slightly different note, which would allow you to assign email
priorities, it would be great to have the ability to make an email a
"task".  In Outlook, I had created a filter that would automatically put
qualified emails I sent to people into my task list so that it was easy
to sort and follow up.

Even now, just the ability to drag and drop an email into my task folder
would be very efficient.

Ingrid