[Evolution] Feature Needed: Email Message Priority

Hi--

Does anyone know if email messages in Evo can be assigned a "Priority"
ala Netscape, Eudora, etc. I looked but could find no evidence of this
ability in the product.

If not, has this "feature" been mentioned as a possibility for future
releases?

In the business environment I deal with, where the standard OS is, by
and large, Windows, this ability to assign priority to a message is
exercised more frequently than even I would have imagined!

Dick