Re: [Evolution] Maildir update frequency.

On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 02:18, O Polite wrote:
One thing though. Evolution's updating of the folder contents is a bit
strange. It updates the contents when I leave a folder and not when I
enter it.

Doing an Expunge (from the Tools menu, or ctrl-e) updates the folder.

While we're talking about Maildir updating..
I have the "Automatically check for new mail" option set.  It happily
scans through my tree of Maildirs, but the current folder doesn't
update.  Known issue?

--
Peter
peterhardy pacific net au

'At last!' he said. 'My good sir!  This is remarkable!' (Although in
Trob
the last word in fact became 'a thing which may happen but once in the
usable lifetime of a canoe hollowed diligently by axe and fire from the
tallest diamondwood tree that grows in the noted diamondwood forests on
the
lower slopes of Mount Awayawa, home of the firegods or so it is said.')
                   (Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic)