[Evolution] Reply without quoting, deleting inline quoted attachments

I was emailed a virus today, a double-extension thing claiming to be
MIME type audio but in fact an executable with extension .pif. The
sender's address was mangled with a leading underscore to discourage
reply. (Of course, since I use evo, I wasn't infected. ;-)

Evo displayed the content as a tiny square embedded edit pane with
horizontal and vertical scrollbars. Only the "MZ" of the executable was
visible. When I replied, the same edit pane showed up in the compose
window, and I couldn't delete it. I had to struggle to compose a message
warning the sender of his infection, by starting a new message and
copying his address from the temporary reply window and demangling it.

I still have the message if a developer is interested in looking at it.