Re: [Evolution] Copying address books

On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 10:13, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 12:38, James Galagher wrote:
My apologies if this is a FAQ (I couldn't find it).

How do I move my Contacts from one computer to another. I tried copying
the addressbook.db file, but that didn't work.

Hm, if you copy the addressbook.db file into the
~/evolution/local/Calendar folder of the other machine, that should
work.

I think you meant Contacts folder/directory. Yup, that's what I did.
However, the new addresses didsn't show up, only the old default info.
Then it hit me, it's not enough to just quit evolution, I had to run
killev too. That did the trick.

James