[Evolution] Publishing Free/Busy

A few weeks ago, someone in this list posted instructions for publishing
Evo calendar free/busy information to Outlook users and visa versa.  The
posting is here:

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2002-January/016556.html

It seems like a lot of good and useful information.  But in my case,
it's a little over my head never having used procmail

So, is there anyone here who could translate this information into
something for Evo to Evo users instead of Evo to Outlook and at the same
time, make the procmail info a little easier to understand.  Or if
there's other ways to accomplish this, I'd like to hear that too.

Thanks!