Re: [Evolution] odd behavior, maybe a bug.
- From: Wouter Van Hemel <wouter pair com>
- To: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- Cc: Wouter Van Hemel <wouter fort-knox rave org>, Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>, Rob Walker <rob myinternetplace net>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] odd behavior, maybe a bug.
- Date: 01 Mar 2002 20:16:05 +0100
On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 16:28, Dan Winship wrote:
I'm using Evolution 1.0.2 compiled from source on a slackware 8.0.0
install (most things updated though) with gtk 1.2.10.
gtk 1.2.10 is broken. downgrade to 1.2.9 or upgrade to the latest on the
gtk-1-2 branch in CVS, or grab the relevant patch from the Ximian SRPMs.
(The bug was reported and fixed in CVS over a year ago, but the gtk
maintainers say they're too busy to put out a patch release.)
Ow. I'm off fixing that then. Thanks!
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
] [Thread Prev