[Evolution] WORKAROUND to: Intelligent Import Agent not importing Pine address book

First, this problem is already noted as big 8477

Pine addressbook importer is missing from Evo. It's trivial to code.

------- Additional Comments From Iain 2001-08-31 15:46 -------

There is one in the intelligent importers: importers/pine-importer.c
and would take a few hours to port it over, but as we're in feature
freeze, this will have to be delayed until after 1.0

However there is an easy workaround, which I am posting here so that it
will be found by those in the same situation using Google

Pine actually has a vcard export function! (even though a search of the
pine documentation site turned up nothing for vcard)