Re: [Evolution] Local store for IMAP accounts

On Sun, 2002-06-30 at 12:32, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
I have noticed that Evolution doesn't provide a local store to cache
messages from IMAP accounts so in the case the mail server is
unavailable, the user can still work off-line.

sure it does, look in ~/evolution/mail/imap/<account> and you will see a
cache.

OK, you're right... However, for some misterious reason, when I launch
Evolution it complains that the IMAP server can't be contacted. Then,
when I click the shortcut associated with the IMAP account, either the
link does nothing or else the list of messages appears empty.

This is what led to me thinking Evolution didn't store a local copy of
messages.

I have just tried going off-line and it worked, but other times it
doesn't.

The code still needs some work :-/