[Evolution] Local store for IMAP accounts

Hi!

I have noticed that Evolution doesn't provide a local store to cache
messages from IMAP accounts so in the case the mail server is
unavailable, the user can still work off-line.

Usually, my company's IMAP server ISDN connection goes down. Evolution
complains about this at startup, but doesn't allow me to see any cached
message. Other e-mail suites like Mozilla's Mail and Microsoft Outlook
keep a copy of the IMAP messages (normally all the headers and the
bodies of messages marked for download) so in the case that the IMAP
server is off-line, the user can still delete and read messages that are
cached locally.

Is this feature available in Evolution (I haven't find a way to do so)?

Sincerely,

   Felipe Alfaro Solana