Re: [Evolution] Back/Forward toolbar navigational buttons

Hi,

Already implemented in the development versions

I would like to suggest a feature/wishlist. How do I know wich ones are
already implemented in the development version and where do i request
them?

I'll just shoot two little ones...

1- Could Evolution use the default gtk+ key shortcuts, like galeon does?

http://galeon.sourceforge.net/support/answers.php?faq=shortcuts
How do I assign different keyboard shortcuts?

If you want to rebind a shortcut, Galeon supports the standard GTK+ way
of changing shortcuts: simply hover over the menu option with the mouse
pointer and press the keyboard shortcut you want to rebind it to.

To delete a keyboard assignment, press the Backspace key while you are
on the menu entry.

2- Could the Hide Read Messages menu item have a check box like the hide
deleted messages to make the choise permanent?

Thanks

Miguel