[Evolution] Back/Forward toolbar navigational buttons

Hi!

Now that I have started sending suggestions, allow me for one more that
would make (don't know if it's good or bad) Evolution look more like MS
Outlook. I would like to see a Back/Forward toolbar button pair much
similar to those found in web browsers, so users can navigate between
Evolution folders.

For example, let's suppose you're reading messages in subfolder A (for
which no shortcut exists) and then you want to lookup a contact. You can
go to the Contacts folder and once you're finished, press the Back
button to return to subfolder A. Later if you want to lookup another
contact, you can press the Forward button to go to the Contacts folder
again.

What do you think about this feature? I have always liked this feature
in Outlook as it saves a lot of time when you have a complex hierarchy
of folders.

Sincerely,

   Felipe Alfaro Solana