Re: [Evolution] [Evolution-1.0.7] Dialog icons missing?

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 16:22, Michael-John Anthony wrote:

All the .png files seem to be there (when compared to a working
Evolution install). I guess it _could_ be the code that puts the pixmap
onto the button? Is that a gtk thing?

Here's a small screenshot (God bless png files for being so small...).

Could this possibly be an imlib problem IIRC gnome 1.4 doesn't use
GdkPixbuf to draw any icons. Or...it seems to be the stock icons that
are messing up, maybe gnome-libs and/or imlib need to be recompiled
against the newer libpng?

iain
--
"I don't see why [The United States] should stand by and let Chile go
communist merely due to the irresponsibility of its own people"