[Evolution] Filtering based upon address book

I've built a pretty complete set of filters that get about 95+% of the
spam I receive and also deal with sorting my other mail appropriately.

There are still cases however where non-spam emails from my customers
and business contacts end up in my spam file. This file accumulates
about 400 messages a day in it and I must review it fairly often looking
for non-spam. Is there anyway to set up a filter that recognizes if a
sender is in my address book. That would help reduce the problem.

Thanks
John Harlow