Re: [Evolution] Evo vs Evo (edit as new from IMAP)

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 20:05, Xavier Bestel wrote:
Le mar 25/06/2002 à 11:42, Not Zed a écrit :
On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 20:29, Xavier Bestel wrote:
As I'm using IMAP I made an IMAP Sent folder to collect sent mails.
With Evo 1.0.7 from debian/sid I can "edit as new" a mail from this
folder. But not with Evo 1.0.7 from Ximian RH6.2. Weird.

Well are they patching it to be more debianised?

Yes, there are patches to the code. I dunno Evo inner workings, but I
don't see anything which could be related. I can send you the patches if
you want.

Ahh great.

Well maybe we should start asking people if they're using debian
packages more often, we cannot support patched code like this.  I hope
their patches redirect bugs to the debian bug system.