Re: [Evolution] Subscribing to folders outside your namespace

was there a resolution to this?
does the bit saying to override namespaces not accomplish this?

On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 09:23, Brian wrote:
I created an IMAP folder in cyrus that is not associated with my
username and gave my username permissions on it, but I cannot subscribe
to it by clicking on "Tools" --> "Subscribe to Folders".  It only allows
me to subscribe to my namespace.  When I select "Folders whose name
begin with" and then put in the prefix (ie user) it doesn't work.  How
can I manually specify a folder to subscribe to?

Oh and I selected the mailbox in pine and I do have the ability to read

kirby cryptochicken net